Free Technology for Teachers: Geography, Monsters, and Drawings
Very good morning from Maine in which the sunlight is increasing and it really is a brisk 29F as I sip my darkish roast coffee. It was a busy week below my little part of the world. We had two birthdays in my household, we all fought off very little colds, and I announced a new study course that I am super psyched about hosting in November.
This weekend I have hours of leaf blowing and raking forward of me. But I’ll be sure to make time for riding bikes with my children and getting our canine for some walks in the woods. This is the best time of 12 months to investigate the Maine woods. I hope that you have an similarly pleasurable weekend ahead of you.
These ended up the week’s most popular posts:
1. GeoGeek AR – An Augmented Reality Geography Match
2. How to Capture Monsters – A Halloween Perform Script
3. Five Google Workspace Ideas That Can Make Your Working day Better
4. C-SPAN Features a Absolutely free Electoral School Poster
5. Halloween-themed Physical Education Lesson Programs
6. Five Methods QR Codes Can Be Helpful in Your School
7. Another Fantastic Position to Locate Free Drawings for Classroom Assignments
I will Arrive You!
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Simple Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each individual Sunday night/ Monday morning. It features my favored tip of the 7 days and the week’s most well-liked posts from No cost Technology for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers seeing my short tutorial films on a vast array of academic technological know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The Totally free Technological know-how for Academics Facebook web page features new and outdated posts from this blog all over the week.
- If you might be curious about my existence exterior of instruction, you can adhere to me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been utilized without authorization. Highlighted impression captured by Richard Byrne.