Information Technologies and Amenities Management
The Business office of Information Know-how and Amenities Management is liable for the total course and administration of all technological innovation-linked routines of the Diocese. These pursuits include things like administration of the Chancery laptop or computer community, application guidance, and coaching to all team customers, technical companies with regard to the Diocesan Catholic College system’s PowerSchool servers, as effectively as provide consultation solutions to all parishes, educational institutions, and corporations affiliated with the Diocese.
This workplace will also supply a evaluate of all contracts with outside the house contractors to be certain that they comply with the Diocesan Agreement Evaluate Coverage, in buy to provide the appropriate legal protections to all events involved. The business will also support the parishes with resolving any safety similar issues that they may well need to have. In addition, the place of work has a commercially accredited drone pilot who can carry out online video inspections of roofs and steeples.
The office’s guiding rules are to:
- Use proven information and facts technologies in buy to inspire broader participation in all elements of the Church.
- Encourage the sharing of methods throughout the Diocese.
- Provide engineering resources that are instructive and uncomplicated to use.
- Boost the complex efficiency of assigned clergy, permitting them extra time for their pastoral ministry.
- Provide a fast resolution to all matters pertaining to the critique of maintenance contracts.
- Aid the parishes in ensuring that their churches, rectories, and other buildings are harmless for general public use.